Romans 7:17-8:1

17As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

 21So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22For in my inner being I delight in God's law; 23but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. 24What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?25Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! 
      So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin. 1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus-Romans 7:17-8:1

These verses help me when I feel like I can't do anything right. and I keep making the same mistakes over. and over. and over. and over... yeah you get the point. 

Comments

Emily said…
I love that verse. I think I showed you that one =)
Joy. said…
Yes, and thank you very much!

I know one of my friends is having a hard time... or was. So I thought I would share that with everyone.
Just incase more people than I know where having hard times too.
Anonymous said…
Thank You for posting this!

Popular Posts