Wednesday.
dang it toby. I already posted about today =P
Well. I was just thinking. I had a 'bad' day yesterday. Idk. I just did.
But then again I think about it. Why was it bad? There is no reason for any day to be bad. Ok.. well if some one dies or something. Then that day has a right to be bad. Trust me I know.
But God has given us each and every day as a gift. It's like my friend Caleb said. Just being able to wake up in the morning is an amazing blessing.
Also.
I miss Pa-paw. I heard my favorite song today called I Still Miss You by Keith Anderson. It just so applies to that. I still feel like he is still gonna be there just swingin' along on the porch.
But.. God will bring good from even that. I know He will. He promised He would.
Michael Buble is an amazing singer. He is like.. modern day Frank Sinatra/ Bing Crosby. I love his song 'Everything'.
Marty gave me his U2 iPod. I'm pretty happy. Although.... I have to give my nano to Brandon. Which. My mom didn't tell me in the first place. so. I was all excited cause I was basically gonna get twice as many songs to listen to. So.. anyways. I think my nano is actually better than marty's regular iPod.. but then how should I know?
Hahahaha. We went to see Great aunt Floy at the nursing home yesterday. And this other older lady apparently thought either me or Floy was her mom. Or either she was just randomly calling for her mom. It's kinda sad.
And then this one lady's dentchers fell out. That was sad too. But you have to laugh or you would just cry.
On a happier note. Choir was good! I love choir. It just helps me vent without having to talk to anyone.
anyways.
i have to go to bed now.
Comments
Actually, the U2 ipod is supposedly really good... it sells for like $1200 new on Amazon.com.
Ah, yes... nursing homes. Some of the people at those places scare me. Really. =P
Caleb is a pretty cool guy =P
whoa! $1200....yeah, that's def. better than an nano =P
Nursing homes can be strange sometimes. Not exactly my favorite place to go, because I start to feel bad for everyone there. :/
I totally know what you mean about those "days." :-) *hugs*