ABC's

A
- Available: no
- Age: 16
- Annoyance: Show offs who don't have any talent to show off.
- Animal: Panda

B
- Beer: no thanks,
- Birthday: 22 Dec.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Their eyes.
- Best feeling in the world: hugs
- Blind or Deaf: blind. Cause I could still play guitar and sing.
- Best weather: Rain is just another kind of good weather
- Believe in true love: Absolutely!
- Been on stage?: Yep!
- Believe in Santa: Believe in, no. Scared of, yes.

C
- Candy: Skittles 
- Color: Blue
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate most of the time. 
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese. although I don't really care for either. 
- Cake or pie: Cake. I don't like pie most of the time.
- Continent to visit: Europe! 
- Cheese: Drowned in it. 

D
- Day or Night: Night and day
- Dance in the rain: Of Course!

E
- Eyes: Blue
- Everyone's got a(n): Hoodie?
- Ever failed a class?: No.

F
- Full name: Bethany Joy 
- First thoughts waking up: Seriously? Sunshine.
- Food: The kind you eat.

G
- Goals: to become as close to Jesus as I can in this life. and. to go to Paris with my camera and take incredible pictures. 
- Gum: Peppermint.
- Good luck charm: Picknecklace.

H
- Hair Color: Brown naturally. Blonde at the moment.
- Height: 5ft something.
- Happy: Amazingly so!
- Holiday: 4th of July.
- How do you want to die: Preferably in my sleep. But.. not for alonngggg time.

I
- Ice Cream: Cookie dough
- Instrument: guitar 

J
- Jewelry: Picknecklace.
- Job: Nonexistent.

K
- Kids: Someday
- Kickboxing or karate: Karate.
- Keep a journal?: No, but I should be..

L
- Little kids: Depends
- Longest Car Ride: Going to California. Thursday-Sunday. not all night though.
- Love: Jesus!!
- Letters?: Love them
- Lyrics: meaning? do I like lyrics. or.. what lyrics do I like?
- Laughed so hard you cried: Hahaha many many times.

M
- Milk flavor: Whole milk. and strawberry milk. and chocolate Milk.
- Movies: All the time. sadly.
- Motion sickness?: sometimes. but not often.
- McD’s or BK: Chick-Fil-a
-Milkshake: Hardee's

N
- Number of Siblings: Two
- Numbering of Piercings: well I used to have 2 in each ear. but i let one grow shut sooo.
- Number: 90 and 92

O
- One wish: secret

P
- Perfect Pizza: Lots of cheese. 
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke, no pepsi. 

Q
-Quail: no thanks.

R
- Reason to cry: Doing the right thing. trust me, its a reason to cry. 
- Reality T.V.: please no.
- Radio Station: 96.9 the KAT! and then theres 104.1 and 103.7.. yes
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: what?
- Ring size: 7ish

S
- Song: When did you fall by Chris Rice
- Shoe size: 8 1/2
- Salad Dressing: Ranch. but I can't eat salad with my braces. =/
- Sushi: Never tried it
- Skipped school: Yep.
- Slept outside: not that I remember
- Smoked?: Nope. And don't plan to.
- Sing well?: thats what everyone tells me.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both. Blueberries because it has the word Blue in it. Strawberry jelly for my toast. when I eat toast.

T
- Time for bed: late... I mean early.
- Thunderstorms: Ohh yes!

U
- Unpredictable: Not really.

V
- Vacation spot: Blue Ridge Mountains.
W
- Weakness: Tons.
-Which one of your friends acts the most like you: um. I think Beth. maybe. idk.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Someone, and Ying!! =D and Caleb.
- Wanted to be a model?: not really.
- Where will we go when we die?: Well I will be going to Heaven. As for everyone else. I hope so.
-Worst Weather?: freezing cold. and burning hot.

X
-X-Rays: yeah. 

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Sunshine yellow.

Z
- Zoo animal: Marty??? I mean Monkey.



This took me. awhile to finish.

Comments

Barbthebookworm said…
you're one of the few people i know who would rather be blind instead of deaf like me and same reason for music. :-) everyones like you could't drive i'm w/e..
Emily said…
Wow, yeah, that seems like it would take /forever/.

Popular Posts