Just a song.
Because He Lives
I Can Face Tomorrow
Because He Lives
All Fear Is Gone
Because I Know He Holds The Future
And Life Is Worth The Living
Just Because He Lives
I Can Face Tomorrow
Because He Lives
All Fear Is Gone
Because I Know He Holds The Future
And Life Is Worth The Living
Just Because He Lives
This song was played at Pa-paw's funeral. And it just really reminds me why I live, or more like, Who I live for.
And who my trust is in. It's not in people. It's not in circumstances, its not in things. It's in Jesus Christ. My Rock.
Comments
This is also the song God used to confirm in my heart that I could have children and trust Him to help me take care of them and bring them up in the nurture and admiration of the Lord. Little did I know what a blessing you and your brothers would be to my life and what a journey of grace and faith it would be and continues to be. You continue to amaze me in your walk with Jesus. You're still me best girlfriend. Love , Mom
"It's all because of Jesus I'm alive."
I'd like to hear that song. It sounds amazing.
It always encourages me when people put their trust in God. =) So way to go at encouraging me! And way to go at trusting Christ!