a couple of things.

Stood out to me today.

Salvation only spreads when we are faithful to share it. 

There is no evangelism without evangelists.

The worst of times may prove to be the best of times for the Gospel. 

I actually stayed fully awake through the whole sermon! I'm proud of myself. Not only did I stay awake. But I didn't zone out that much like I usually do. So. I'm happy about that =)
Also. I thought it was funny how Joe actually pronounced the P in baptize as a P instead of the southern way which is babtise.  =P I have never been babtised.. or even baptized. =/

Worship was absolutely amazing!

frisbee was nonexistent. For me and Brandon anyways. It was wayyyy too cold for me. I was like. In pain. Well not really but mt face was stinging a little. 

Also. I realized that I have no Acts 8:37 in my Bible it goes straight from verse 36 to verse 38. I'm fixing to look at that on Biblegateway =P I must've looked weird in church though. going back and forth between the page. Cause at first I thought I just missed 37. but now I know its not there. or the number's aren't anyways. =P

I had a three hour nap. That was nice. but now I'm suffering the consequences of not being awake right now. 

And. Now I am hungy. but I don't really wanna get up and find somehting to eat. I'm lazy I know. 

One more thing. This has been an AMAZING day. It may not have seemed so but it was. Wonderful way to start the week.
I Love Jesus. 
and. 
Jesus Loves You! Never forget that.






Comments

Emily said…
I missed the sermon today because I was in CM =/

Oh, that's weird about your Bible.....

Don't you just love amazing days? Just because God is good?

=)
Emily said…
yeah, i loved the message too. it really convicted me, especially the part where Joe said, "The gospel won't go forth unless ordinary people evangelize." I haven't been evangelizing. Pray that God will help me do it.

I've never been baptized either. maybe we could do it together. :)

glad you had a great week!
Joy. said…
Yes, it convicted me too.
I usually just say that I have no one to witness to. But then I have really tried to witness either.

I will be praying for you Emily!

That would be awesome to be baptized together. =)
Emily said…
thanks for praying! :)

Popular Posts