So...

I'm actually not playing at caregroup tonight. Partly because I just don't feel like I should and partly because we aren't going. Only like 3 families or less are gonna be there. And plus I'm just tired. I haven't had good sleep pretty much all this week. Thursday was Sarah's birthday party, I spent Friday and Saturday with Beth and then Megan came over Saturday and went to church with us. And then the Graf's came over for lunch. So. Basically I'm about to fall over. Don't get me wrong, I love Beth, Megan, and all of the Graf's.. but after 4 days in a row of nothing but being around other people. Not only that but also helping mom and dad with all of their stress... yeah, I really want some time with just me and God. 
Also. I ate wayyy too much at lunch so I feel like I'm about to throw up. (you really wanted to know =P) 
But anyways. I really do want to serve my caregroup. Honest to goodness I do. Seriously. Today was just not the right time. And.. now I feel like I let everyone down. =/ 
It doesn't help that I asked my parents that we not go to caregroup because Nick said it would be ok if I couldn't do it. 
I do intend to email him and tell that I really do want to serve. I just couldn't do it this week. 
Now I know how my mom feels. overwhelmed. Both with goodness and hardship. 
I probably need to take a nap. I don't want to though because if I do then I'll be up til like... 1 tonight. Not like I won't be up that late anyways.... At least I have nothing but Math and Biology to do tomorrow. So I can sleep in. 

I guess I'll just turn my music up wayy too loud just to tune out reality... although. Reality isn't all that bad right now =) Jesus loves me. I love Jesus. What more could I ask for in life? Well...... I try to be content. =P

and. To a great friend. Thanks! You're post was extremely encouraging to me! You don't even know how much it encouraged me. 
One thing I did realize. I was worried because I was gonna be playing for people. I think if I would just get the hang of doing it for God and His glory then I'll be doing good. I'm gonna be working on that. =) Again, Thank You very much. 

Comments

Emily said…
You didn't let us down! Although we did miss you at caregroup =)

I'm not sure who encouraged you or what posted did, but I'm glad that you're encouraged =)

Popular Posts