Brandon told me today that I look like a school teacher with my glasses on. 

I'm still not sure if that was a complement or not. 

Also..

I'm watching this old Black and White movie... and the guy is kinda old fashioned. He was complaining about modern things when he said, "There was a motor bus going 15 mph!" 
hahaha. I thought that was funny.

Comments

Wesley said…
I don't remember you looking like a school teacher with your glasses... I thought they looked good.

Haha. It is pretty funny watching those old movies and reading old books, 'cause what they thought was "so amazing" back then is pretty lame to us, now...
Nathan said…
Hahaha BJ i remember thinking the same thing =P I think that's a compliment though =P
Emily said…
I love glasses =) I haven't seen you with glasses, though, but I'm sure the look good =)

Popular Posts