hmmm...

Some interesting things happened today. But for the life of me I can't remember what they were..

------------------------
Wouldn't you know it. On the night that I decided not to stay up, one of my favorite movies came on at 1:00am. So I had to stay up for it. =P Seriously. Singin' in the Rain is one of the most amazing movies on the face of this planet. 

------------
Jesus is really amazing. 
It blows my mind how much Jesus loves me. Not only Loves me, but likes me. Even when I'm not always keeping Him #1. 

ohh. I was reading Worldliness yesterday and this really stuck out to me. 

"I believe that one reason why the church if God at this present moment has so little influence over the world is because the world has so much influence over the church." - Charles Spurgeon
So he wrote that 150 years ago? Sounds like more like 2009 to me. 
--------------------

This week has been the best week of my life. Seriously. 


ohhh I remember now what was so interesting. Well, more like exciting. I got to have so gum today!!!!. Yes. I know I have braces. But my mom let me have a piece. So I basicallt chewed it until my teeth were sore. 

And. I got to drive the suburban today. I love driving that thing. Although the Monte Carlo is my favorite.

Comments

Barbthebookworm said…
haha gotta love singin' in the rain! when it rains i ussually go outside and sing it if i have an umbrella i twirl it .. that song and fearless. and amen on how Jesus is. haha i love gum i need more..

Popular Posts