I can't think of titles for anything.

so today we went to the Village Grill. (!!!!) I was happy =). I didn't get up til 12:56 exactly today. I love sleeping in. 
After the eating we went to Lowes to get Brandon some new paint for his room. It has been the same color and not repainted since.... 2001? So I was excited about getting to help paint. 
And then.
My mom said that me and her were gonna clean out her closet. joy. =P It wasn't as bad as has been before so that was good. 
But then I guess it was a good thing I didn't help paint cause even being in the living room, my asthma was still bugging me. So I had to take my inhaler. Another good thing I found out is that my one inhaler that is in my purse is out. No wonder it hasn't been helping at frisbee =P

...
Also. Its a good feeling when you realize you're right where God wants you. =)

I'm reading the Worldliness book for the first time. I read the first chapter Thursday, and I'm still letting it sink in before reading the second. But I just now found this in my Bible. 
"27Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." - James 1:27

I thought that was cool. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
awesome!

Popular Posts