Today.

was good.
I actually got all my school done before 3:00. And.. got to play a little piano. 
and I cooked some sloopy joes.....(sloppy*) One of my favorite meals. 

Frisbee was amazing. finally! A thursday night amazing frisbee. It had almost become unheard of. 
I didn't play as well as I wanted to. But hey I tried right? 

Then me and Brandon played some rock band. Man I can beast at guitar.. well. not really. I prefer the drums. and I actually hate to sing on there. Probably because I don't know the songs.

oh and I started a new book. I got it a couple months ago. I'm just now getting around to reading it. It's called, Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis. and the first 3 chapters are pretty good. I still have no clue what the story is about though. I looked on the back of the book but all that was there was reviews of the book. but ohwell. its C.S. Lewis. It can't be too bad. =P

yeah. today was pretty much uneventful.

Ohh ohh
and tomorrow I might be going to RCCC to get all the dual enrolment stuff taken care of. 
and whatever else goes along with that. I'm pretty siked! =P
just hopefully we can do that tomorrow. Instead of, last minute.

Comments

Barbthebookworm said…
my sis wanted me to read that book which bugged me and made me not want too haha:-) dual enrollemnt is the way to go. do it!
Anonymous said…
I'm glad you had a good day - it's always nice to finish school early!

Wow . . . that book is *amazing*. The first time I read it I got nothing at all about it - but the second time I read it (just a couple weeks ago for my Lewis class), I was blown away. Definitely one of my favorite books now. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to give you all the help I can. :-) I'd love to discuss it with you sometime.
Emily said…
Yay for piano! =D

I'm glad your day went well =)

Oh, I need to try rock band out sometime. I've heard it's so much fun!

I haven't heard of that book. But, C.S. Lewis has some awesome books =)

Cool Bethany! Can't wait to hear how it goes =D

Popular Posts