The coolest things happen while cleaning the kitchen.

Seriously.
Most of all of my little short (half way meaningful) posts come from either, right before I go to sleep, or, when I'm cleaning the kitchen...

Philippians 3:13-14

13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

I was thinking alot about how my life used to be. What I was like, what I wanted more than anything else. Just thinking about how my goals in life has changed so much in 3 years. Also how nothing will ever be the same again. It maybe just as sad, or just as amazing, but it won't ever be exactly the same. And I don't mean that in a bad way at all. I mean it won't ever be exactly the same. You know.. when most people read that they think something bad. I'm sitting here thinking. oh, I shouldn't say it like that cause people will take it wrong. I don't see why they would. And they might not.... Idk. but I do know that I hope my future will be different from my past (which it will.) but just as amazing. 

Ok, I'm really trying to make this post all run together smoothly.. But my thoughts are jumping around.. So, this post is gonna jump around too. =P

But yeah, "straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward." I love that. Also it reminds me that this here planet we live on isn't our home, Heaven is. "Heaven is my home, heaven is my fatherland." - Safely Home. by Randy Alcorn.

I had so much more to say..... but I just totally forgot where I was gonna go with this post.... 
So.. I guess you get it like it is. Take it and go where ever you wanna go with it.


Also.

Blessed be the name of the Lord. No matter what the day or night may bring. Glory be to Him!


Comments

Wesley said…
Excellent thoughts. Excellent. That verse must be so encouraging to so many people. God doesn't see us on a basis of what we've done, but on what He has done and what we are doing. Our footsteps no longer leave a crimson stain...

Popular Posts