Favorite Quotes. =P

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2 (NIV/ESV)

"Love—the true kind of love, the kind of love that overflows inside of us because of who God is and who we are and who He has born us anew to be—ought to pervade every piece of our life." -Brian Colmery

"And when the going gets tough, what do you do? You slap it in the face and keep on moving forward." -Zach Brown

"Don't be afraid of dying. Be afraid of the unlived life" - Tuck Everlasting

Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be. - Australia.

"I call it Orange-Vod-juice-ka." - Michael Scott. - The Office. (hahaha)

"You know, Football is like rock music. But basketball.. no its more like jazz". - Michael Scott. - The Office.

hahaha hawks! More like bald eagles. - Ying. (hahaha!)

Wine is Fine; but liquor is quicker. - Marty 

"Imagineiff Brandon was something to sit on.. what would he be... 1. a throne."...- Emily
"What kinda throne" - Me. (hilariously laughing.) 
"whats a throne?" - Sophie
"its where the queen and prince.. they gather..... its where the king sits." - Brandon
"ohh so they gather there too?" - Me... *laughs some more*


GO GO GO GO!.. SPEED SPEED!!! COLOR!!!!!! - Me and Brandon. talking about SPEED RACER! ♥ 

"You're such a tenor" - Brandon talking to Nathan.
hahaha 

"You Suck!" - Ying

Tyler (Scad): under aged drinking and under aged driving? that'll send you straight to hell.
Me: See you there
burrnnnnn!

Me: i dont wanna talk about that.. gets me depressed
Carter: ok we can talk about
bunnies
they are good
Me: hahaha.
Carter: so cute an fluffy!

You're shoes are really red - Stephen 

I don't wanna Die!!!!! - Zach Brown

These Overalls make me look Sexy in a farm boy kinda way - Marty

"seriously it was so stupidly... stupid" - Caleb (hahaha!)

If I were them I would have gone to the concert. For me. Even though I would be them. Gah, nevermind. - Marissa talking about After Edmund not being at the concert. =P

Maxwell Smart: Missed it by that much! - Get Smart

Michael: "whats the best advice you've received from me?" 
Dwight: "Don't be an idiot. So.. now whenever I'm about to do something I ask myself, 'is this something an idiot would do?' and if so. I don't do it." - The Office.
-------------------------
"The value of a single human soul is a staggering thing. In the biblical economy, in fact, the value of one human soul exceeds that of the entire material universe combined. Souls are eternal. Gold and diamonds are not. The cost of raising a child is real and significant, but the cost of killing them is far greater." - abort73.com
"Would it bother us more if they used guns?" - abort73.com
-------------------------------
Life is a day that doesn't last for long - Switchfoot 
LIVE-LIFE-BIGGER!
The LORD is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance. I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. I have set the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption. You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalm 16:5-11

"Brandon's happy. That makes Ying happy. So I'm happy that Ying is happy because Brandon is happy. And Brandon is happy that I'm happy that Ying is Happy because he is happy. And Ying is Happy because Brandon is happy that I'm happy that She is happy that Brandon is happy..... in other words.. We're all Happy. =P"


"Run mad as often As you choose-- But do not faint!" Jane Austen.

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha! Great quotes!
Emily said…
Oh, I like this post =)

haha, let's see. I like Nathan, Carter, Caleb and Marissa's quotes best.

I'm soooo going to quote Caleb and Carter's =P

I also of course love the Bible verses and the abort73 quotes.

Popular Posts