Awe-ness.

I will never forget Youth Camp.
After the first meeting I was already inspired. So I wrote everything down I could think of. I ended with, "Jesus paid it ALL, AlL to Him I owe. Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow."
and then the next morning. We sang that song! Yeah I basically was bawling my eyes out in awe of God. 

But yeah. Everytime it snows. Or I see snow on TV.. or pics of Snow. I think of that song.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said…
I know. Youth camp was awesome. Really it was. I don't remember that particular song, but that's neat =)
Wesley said…
That's amazing. Youth camp was amazing, too... that truth really is amazing the more you think about it. Not so much the analogy, but the real truth. He changed our minds and hearts... awesome.

Did you mean "bawling" your eyes out?

Popular Posts