I have an amazing Friend
Who gives advice like this =)
"know it's hard when you've been trained in singing, and music and how sometimes it can distract you. It does the same for me sometimes. I think that this is an area to grow in. I think that a person really passionate about worshiping God is able to hear beyond the 'terrible' music and worship God with their whole heart. Doesn't the Bible say to make a joyful 'noise' unto the Lord? God's not worried about who can play an instrument well, or how well someone can mix. He's looking at our hearts. So I think this is something to pray about, that God would give us a great passion to worship Him and that that would be our main focus."
Comments
Thanks for posting this, Bethany!
Most of the time it's funny because things will happen to me while I'm having my worship time, say my voice sounds terrible, or my guitar gets out of tune constantly during a song, things like that.=)