I know iknow, I keep on posting.
You know what I just now realized?
That yesterday was Valetines day.
Yeah I know. To me it was just another Saturday.
But try crying yourself to sleep.
And then getting up early.
I should've worn my glasses to church today. My eyes were hurting the whole entire time.
Last night. I kept reliving the morning Pa-paw died.... That didn't help me any.
I read in Jesus Calling something like, "Don't rehearse problems in your head, this makes you go through them multiple times when I only mean for you to go through them once." I love how its written like Jesus is speaking to you. And I also love how she backs up what she says with Bible verses.
But it just helps me remember that. God's already been through this. Now He is helping me go through it. =) That's a huge comfort.
Also. I just get myself a sloppy joe. And right as I sit down this show comes on about starving children. So much enjoying my sloppy joe. Because I'm sorry. I just can't sit there and stuff my face while looking at children out there who's ribs are sticking out. I wish I could more than just pray. But.. when I think about it. Praying is the best thing I could ever do for them.
Comments
It is awesome to know that God exists outside of time and the future is really past to Him because He's already been there. He knows the end of the story. You keep trusting Him... He has great plans for you...You are growing into a lovely young woman of God. I am blessed to be your mom and get to witness all of God's graces in your life and to help you through the tough times. I will always be here for you as long as I live. You are blessed to have so many Christian friends who care..really care for you...especially the really special one.
We will keep on helping each other grow in the grace of the Lord and preparing you for the work God has for your life. Even if that is just to be a godly wife and mother... that is the highest calling that God has given me.
Remember Hebrews 12:1-2.
Oh, keep encouraging me to get back to my website and sharing what God is doing in my life.
Love, Mom
Yeah, I feel the same way =/