Ramblings.
Today was.... we won't go there.


It wasn't bad. It was just. predictable? and boring.
My and my mom watched 'A Walk To Remember.' Definitely my all time favorite movie. (at the moment.) It's just.. amazing. I never really liked it the first time I saw it. But these last 2 times I loved it. I really need to buy it sometime.
I also get to eat Lasagna tomorrow! Only because I was willing to peel the onions, cook the hamburger and mix everything together.
Well. I wasn't so willing.. At least my mom layered everything. I always forget something.
But. Since I get to eat Lasagna tomorrow. We don't get to play frisbee. Which makes me reallyysad cause I really wanted to play.
So I get to spend all tomorrow afternoon at ma-maw's house. I'm trying to be happy about it.
---------------------------------------
It's so nice to actually be completely honest with people. Last night I was talking to one of my good friends and was able to just be me. Not that I'm not usually me. But I do find myself wearing a mask alot. Even though I try not to.
------------------------------------------
maybe I just don't feel good right now. I had Wendy's.. .. Don't think I'll do that again for awhile.
not only did that fill me up but then I had brownies and ice cream. not a good idea, but my dad was so nice in fixing it for me that I had to eat it.
And I made some cherry Jello today. Which I forgot about even though I promised myself I wouldn't. So now I'm too sick, or full, to eat it.
-----------------------------------------
Also.. We were going to go to Lexington BBQ tonight. But Marty wouldn't go because I wouldn't drive. Ok lets see. I was extremely tired, I had just poked my eye with my sunglasses. (yeahh) so it was irritated, So I really didn't want to drive for 40 minutes or more while rubbing my eye. And Brandon wouldn't drive either.
Well Marty wasn't gonna take me in the first place cause all I wanted there was a grilled cheese. Yes, I know you drive all that way for a grilled cheese.... But Lexington is where we always went with Pa-paw. And he would always tease me about my grilled cheeses. So I more go for the atmostphere than the actual food. Although their grilled cheese is killer.
I don't think I've been there since Pa-paw died... So I really wanted to go. But no.
----------------------------------------
I'm sorry. this is probably just a bunch of complaining.
I'm so good at it. If there was anything I wish I was bad at it would be complaining.
------------------------------------------
And I figured I would wait until summer to get my hair cut.. if I can get it cut then.
Because I want it to be long for choir concert. Just because my hair always goes wrong on that day, so I pretty much have a plan B for everything my hair throws at me. =P....
On a happier note.
I'm still alive =P....
and.
Tomorrow is Church! Hopefully I can keep my focus on worshipping God and not seeing friends. Although I want to see my friends..
ya'll know what I mean.
Oh and Happy Birthday Unlce Chris!!!!
Comments