A random post. because My mom told me to. =P
My mom likes my stupid random posts. So I figured I would write a post just for her =P
and she said to write about my family.
2 words.
We're Crazy.
and thats my family =P
Oh.. you wanna know more? ok..
Lets see. Brandon is my best friend. ever. I can talk to him about anything.
Marty. Is my big bro. =P.. really no duh. But seriously he is like what 22 now? =O!
You know.. 2008 was crazy. My great great aunt, Floy, came to live with us. Never in a million years did I think I would EVER take care of her at our house... I mean never. But it happened. And I think I learned alot from it. She's now in a nursing home because she broke her leg. And she probably won't be able to come back home as it just takes too many people than we have here to take care of her. I just wonder what God had in mind when He put her in our lives and even closer, in our home.
2008.
A very good year. Probably the hardest year so far.
But a good year.
Because that year. God really tugged at my heart. I was just randomly looking at facebook profiles and went to Kelley's. And that led me to abort73.com. Where, I found God tugging at my heart more. So I watched videos and read and read. Now. I just want to do every small thing I can to stop abortion. Maybe not to stop it. Just to help those who are considering it or have gone through it. Since I don't have my drivers liscence I haven't had very many ways to help Kelley out. I wish I could but I can't right now. So I just need to pray and ask God what He wants me to do now. The lady's testimony Sunday made me freshly aware how much I want to witness. But then I think. Me. a 16 year old couldn't possibly do anything about it. But thats not what God thinks.
Also. Nov. 2008 we went to a Building429 concert where they talked about sponsoring children from other countries who are a lot less fortunate than I am. Now I really have a heart for Orphans too. I really want to adopt, if thats what God has in mind. I was going to give to the adoption fund at church. But come to find out..... it had to be a check and I only had cash. I was really sad. Cause I really wanted to help those people who were able to do what I want to do. But its all good I just gave my measily little $23 dollars to the church.
2008.
Our cat had kittens =P
2008. well more like end of 2007. but stilll.. close enough.
I moved outa my room and into my parents room because marty wanted to come move back home... But then we had to bring Floy to our house. So marty and brandon moved into the camper and floy moved into Brandon's room... then Harold (floy's son) moved into my old room for 2 weeks. Then went to a retirement center. So I moved back into my room... So we move Floy into the living room and then Brandon comes back to his room. Now Marty wants in the house. So. I get kicked outa my room and back into my parents room where I am now =P.
2008
I had my first Choir solo. I am proud of myself. and so thankful to God for my voice.
I had my first Choir solo. I am proud of myself. and so thankful to God for my voice.
2008.
I got a puppy! Burl Auburn.
2008.
I went to carrowinds for the very first time in my life and didn't ride a single ride. I am very proud of that. =P
2008.
I had a really bad asthma attack in the spring. For like 3 days or more.. it was weird. But I got over it. I was stuck indoors. on the Weekend!... Doctors orders. But it probably didn't help much considering every window in the house was up. =P
2008.
I got this huge wardrobe. Everytime I open it I think Narnia is gonna be there. But it never is =P
2008.
I realized that you'll always be here. No matter what. =)
2008.
I lost my Buddy.... and have been having a hard time with that this week. Miss you Papaw.
2008.
I finally realized that it was ok to be me.
2008.
I drove. every chance I got.
2008.
I found out that After Edmund is the best band ever. Well.. one of the best bands ever.
2008.
I met two of my best friends outside of the family. Marissa. and Ying.
2008.
I kept thinking about 2006.
2008.
Christmas was weird. It didn't feel like a happy time.
2008.
I ended at the Brown's house. That was amazing.
Ok. So theres a twist to my random posts. =P
hahaha so much for writing jsut about my family =P
Comments
And I think God was/is working on everyone's heart last year and will this year too! God's gonna do a great work with this generation!
I think matured a lot in 2008 especially spiritually and I am thankful for your heart for God and his plan for your life.
Lotsa love,
Mom
Oh, that wardrobe sounds awesome =)