Update?

Ok. So I've been off the computer for 3 days. and I feel like I fell off the face of the earth =P

And I'm really trying to upload photos on my other blog. but blogger just doesn't want to upload pics.
I had a post all planned out. But. wouldn't you know it. I forgot. =P

Church was amazing yesterday. Especially the lady's testimony. That really about made me cry it was so awesome.  and inspiring too. It really rekindled my heart and passion to do something about abortion. Or more. To specifically witness to those who would be considering it. To really get God's love spread around. I mean... that's really what we are on this earth for right? =)

Frisbee was pretty fun yesterday. The first game.. not so much. But the second game was awesome.
Wendys after church was awesome too. =) We all decided that all we need is the biltmore house and we would be happy =P (not!)  and that was right after we were saying how only God can satisfy. =P

Umm... I really like the song I'll Try by Jesse McCartney. And Beautiful soul. =)
and I really like Jack Johnson.

Have you ever had those days where you just want to be angry?  I did. Thursday. I was upset and decided to let that rule my day. which was wrong. I did (or acted like) everything that I knew wasn't the right thing. Or the godly thing. I wasn't really mad at anyone. just at circumstances. And.. I still ask why. Why me? Why did Pa-paw have to die? Why can't I talk to anyone about anything? Why do I have to be so entirely different from every single person I know? 
yeah. I guess I was more asking those now. But not angrily like I would've Thursday. but more just. As a simple question. Not resenting who I am or where God has me. But more.. just out of wonder. Just out of curiosity. But I guess I should be more thanking God. like. Thank You God that I am me! I really find it hard to thank You for death. Thank You, God, that I have You to come and talk to. Thank You that You have made me so different from everyone else. 

All I want is for God's light to shine through me. Not for my glory. but His.

I really miss my best friend.
I miss all my friends really. I haven't had a good conversation with them in awhile. well except for sunday

ahh. I wish I could've gone to the After Edmund concert with Marissa, Emily and Morgan!! I hope you guys got alot of pictures for me! =P

and this post is a total waste of your time I bet. 

So. I think I'm gonna go to bed. and listen to Change by Taylor Swift. Cause that song really applies to me right now. And.. its a real hopeful song. 
then I'll probably listen to Michael Buble.. or Jesse McCartney. or Josh Turner (!). who knows. Or maybe even some choir songs. 

and I want to write a ton more.. but.. I don't know what else to write.
so. 
Good night World. =)
Sweet Dreamz
Chuckles&GigglesRock!




Oh and just so you know. I had to edit this 4 times until it was right. I love typos.... not.
make that 5.
oh and one more thing. we have no milk ='( ...I basically inhale milk. So.. when we don't have any... yeah it sad.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've had many days like those.

Why? that's a question I frequently ask, everyday. Being different is what makes you you! Which is a good thing! And don't feel like you're all alone in this world, there are many who feel the same way you do.
Emily said…
that testimony was awesome. It made me feel the same way.

Bethany, one of the reasons I like you so much is because you /are/ different--but in a very good way. If we were all the same way, then wouldn't life be boring?

Actually, turns out after Edmund wasn't there! But there was another really awesome group. Yes, I took tons of videos and pictures which will be on my blog later today =)

haha, I'm quite famous for my typos =/
Barbthebookworm said…
wow .. i related to a lot of this. change is a great song which i like a lot. we all have our dramatic moments but as long as we always come back. my best friend lives in WA so i know how that is too and it's harder for me to be closer to people at times. if you ever want to talk i'm here :-) also i have to say my blog was a bit similar to yours

Popular Posts